Admission and Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP)
• Must be in accordance with HUD regulations and requirements
• Must be available for public review
• Must be adopted by Board of Commissioners
Must cover PHA policies on certain subjects:
• selection and admission of applicants from PHA waiting list,
• screening of applicants for tenancy,
• occupancy standards
• occupancy policies,
• assisting families claiming illegal discrimination,
• informal review/grievance hearing procedures,
• rent determinations, which includes annual and interim redetermination of family income and composition, in accordance with the new EIV rules, (PIH Notice 2010-19)
• procedural guidelines on conducting inspections and
• VAWA, etc.
Please click on the link to view our Admission and Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP).